From Theme Customize > Navigate to Theme Settings > Product Page.
1. Main image click action
You can choose among 3 styles, including Zoom, PhotoSwipe popup, None.
- If you choose zoom type, you are allowed to choose three types: inner, external, inner #2.
- If you choose PhotoSwipe, you are allowed to choose two type: Dark and Light.
- Besides, you can enable/disable Show image icon (Click to open image in popup and swipe to zoom), and Zoom popup on mobile.
Please go here to get more information about Zoom action.
2. Product features
2.1. Product variants
If you want to use this option, please make sure that you set variants for your products. From Shopify admin > Products > Search product that you want to add variants > Variants > Add size, color, etc. for the product.
- Pick first variants: When your customers go to product page, the main product image will be shown as the first variants that you set.
- Pick available variants: When your customers go to product page, the main product image will be shown automatically except sold out variants.
- No pick: When your customers go to product page, they will have to choose variant themselves. The main product image will be the first pic that you added.
- Show first image: Show first image until customers hand-pick a variant.
- Use group variant image? This is an awesome feature that allows you to show a correct image for a variant. Go here to know how to see Group Variant Image
- Use adapt to first swatch image variant? By default we show the variant image with square and fixed size, when this option is turned on, it will show the variant image the same size as the actual image. (this ratio is taken from the first product image).
- Enter variant name you want has style color: As you can see, with the Color variant, it will display as a thumbnail. But in some countries there are different ways of writing colors, such as Color, Colors, Couleus … So you need to enter the name of the variant that you want to display as a thumbnail here. If you don’t add name, thumbnail images will show incorrectly. for example:
Copy and paste variant option here:
- Use Select variants by change image on slide (Only active on layout has slider in product page): Normally, variants are selected from a swatch. You might want your customers to be able to select a product variant by change a variant image.
2.2. Frequently Bought Together
- Position Frequently Bought Together: You can choose outside or inside description. Read this document to get more information about Frequently bought together.
2.3. Sticky add to cart
This option allows you to enable/disable Sticky Add To Cart.
2.4. Show video loop
If you want to show video loop, you must set it on Product Page first. From Shopify admin > Products > Search a product that you want to add video > Add Media. Then, click on Show video loop to enable/disable video for product.
This option allows you to display IDs on URLs every time you switch between variants
- Removing the variants that are sold out.
2.7. Use a back in stock notification form
When a customer submits the back in stock notification form for a sold out product, you will receive an email to the email address you have set up in the admin to be your Customer email. With a back in stock notification form, customers can let you know if they want to be informed when a sold out product becomes available again. When a customer uses the form to submit their email address, you will be sent information about the product that they are interested in. When more stock becomes available, you can let the customer know. Let watch this video to know more.
3. Product social sharing options
- Share source: You can choose among three types, including Default, AddThis, Growave social sharing. Default: Use theme theme form, you can set on Theme settings > Other settings. Growave: Use app form. Growave is one of Kalles partners, click here to get discount now.
- Countdown: If you want to use countdown for product page, please go here to get more information.