From Sections sidebar > Theme settings > Other settings
1. My Account Page
- If you choose to enable this option, your customers will have to register or login first. Then, you can choose a destination page for the customers after registering or logging in by clicking on Which page to show.
- Enable Login sidebar widget: If you enable this option, you can login and register from the sidebar widget instead of opening a new page.
- Enable Social Login? Your customers can be able to login with their Social account to avoid wasting time. They can only do this when you install Growave.
Register and login form will be created automatically, you can only change the text by go to Edit languages from top bar.
2. Free shipping minimum amount
You have to set Shipping rate on Shopify first, if you choose a random product and add on Product shipping amount without adding rate. Free shipping bar still show but your customers can’t get free shipping when go to checkout. Let’s follow all steps below.
2.1. How to set Shipping rate?
- Step1: In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery > From Shipping choose Manage rates > Add Rate. Regarding add rate, there are two choices for you. You can set different rates for Domestic and Rest of world.
- Step2: Then choose Set up your own rates > Enter Rate name that customers will see at checkout > Enter Rate price, leave 0 to free shipping.
- Step3: Add conditions > You can choose between Item weight and Order price > Enter minimum and maximum weight or price > Done.
2.2. Config in product
- Step1: From Shopify Admin > Products > Add Product.
- Step2: Enter name of product (Random) > Enter price (The same as minimum price on shipping rate) > Quantity equals 0 > Product status Active > Save.
2.3. Config in theme settings
From Theme settings > Other settings > Free shipping minimum amount > Change product
- You can choose to show the free shipping bar or not. If you choose this option, you can choose many designs.
- Show confetti when got free shipping? If you choose this option, when you get free shipping, confetti will show up as in the above video.
2.4. Remove “Amount shipping” product from collection
As you know, we have one product that has a price that will be set for Free shipping features, so you will face one issue that makes customers confused when this product is showing on the collection page.
3. Gift wrap
4. Taxes and shipping infor
5. Terms and conditions checkbox
You can create and add a page about Terms and condition checkbox. This option will show up on Shopping cart.
6. Shipping Rates Calculator
You can freely change your country. This option will show up on Checkout page. Go to Add to cart > Checkout > Cart to see.
7. Iframe Google Map
You choose to show map or not. This option will show up on Contact us page. Go here to learn how to add Map To Web.