From Sections Sidebar > Theme settings > Header.
1. Promo bar
1.1. How to enable/ disable promo bar?
From Section sidebar > Theme settings > Header > Promo bar.
1.2. Config promo bar
From Sections sidebar > Promo bar to config.
- Pomo bar allows you to add banner content and date count down. Regarding banner content, you can add many banner contents separated by “;;;”. Regarding the date countdown, you can set the reset countdown automatically.
- Effect slider (Only active when you create many sliders, use “;;;” to separate): Allows you to choose between two options, including fade and slide.
- Auto play speed in second (Only active when you create many sliders, use “;;;” to separate): You can set the second that automatically moves to the next slider.
- Close button: You can choose between Show close button or Only only icon close, then Change close button color.
This is an example of Promo bar configing:
2. Top bar
2.1. How to enable/ disable top bar?
From Sections sidebar > Theme settings > Header > Top bar.
2.2. Config top bar
From Sections sidebar > Top bar to config. You can add a maximum of three options including custom texts, social, languages and currency, rich text. Otherwise, you can choose to add social by two choices following, sharing.
- Social: You can go to Theme settings > Social Media to config the icon.
- Currency, languages: You have to set your currency and languages first. Back to Theme settings > Language, currency. Or, go here to get more information.
- Rich text: You can custom many text separated by “;;;” to show with slider.
3. Header Layout
3.1. Header layout width
From Sections sidebar > Theme settings > Header > Header layout > Full width? Header will contain Logo header, Menus and Header group buttons. You can choose Full width for header layout or not.
3.2. Sticky header
From Sections sidebar > Theme settings > Header > Header layout > Sticky layout?
- Sticky header: Allows you to enable/disable sticky header option when you scroll both up and down (not working with header design 7).
- Hide sticky header on scroll: Enable sticky header only when you scroll up.
If you want to disable sticky header, you can disable it (watch video about from 00:14)
4. Header design (10 header designs)
4.1. Types of designs
There are totally 10 header designs. Let watch this video to know more.
4.2. Config header designs
- Header design 1 is used for mobile devices. There will be more instructions in section 6 below. Header design 2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10 will be configured almost the same. This is an example of configuring header design 2:
- This is an example of configuring header design 8:
5. Header transparent, Header top transparent
5.1. Header transparent
Header transparent only active on homepage, not working with header design 7.
5.2. Header top transparent
Header top transparent only active when header transparent active.
6. Header mobile
6.1. Mobile Menu
From Section sidebar > scroll down to Mobile Menu to configure.
6.2. Mobile categories
- Show categories: This options allow you to enable Categories or not. Add, Edit content to this section using the Sections sidebar.
- Only click icon: If you open this option, you can only see submenus by click on icons.
- Categories position the first? Allows Categories to be located first, before Menu.
7. Header color
Header color allows you to change color for headers including header color, sticky header, transparent header. Moreover, you can choose image for header background.
- Header/ Icon color: Change color for text and icon on header.
- Color when hover: Change icon and text header when hovering on.
8. Header group buttons
- Design font icon, shopping cart: You can change them among many types.
- Search, wish list, account icon: You can enable or not.