The options into this tab used to configure for the Cart page, cart sidebar and search popup.
1. Cart Settings
- Min quantity cart: This option is used to set the minimum quantity value in the Cart page and Cart sidebar. Has two values, “0” and “1“. If you set it is “0”, you will see a remove icon to remove product from the cart. If you set the value to “1”, the user cannot reduce it to “0”.
- Edit item mode: On the Cart page or Cart widget, when you add a product with variants to the cart, this option allows you edit the product variant that you added.
– If you choose “Replace old item“, a popup will show when you click “Edit this item” on the cart. You can select another variant and click on “REPLACE ITEM” button to replace the old variant that you added earlier.– If you choose “Add new item“, when you clicking on “Edit this item” button on the cart and select another variant, you can add that variant to the cart without replace the old one.
- Cart countdown: Countdown will display a timer on the Cart page to prompt users to order quickly. If you enable it, you can select the time if Minute or Hour to show.
2. Shopping Cart Widget
2.1. Shopping cart position
There are three choices:
- Disable: If you select “Disable“, user will be taken directly to the cart when clicking on the cart icon on the header.
- Hidden sidebar: The cart sidebar will show when clicking on the cart icon on the header.
- Dropdown widget in header: The cart will shows as a dropdown on the header.
2.2. Action when an item is added to the cart
Here you can choose an action after adding a product to the cart. There are many options for you 🙂
- No action, stay on the current page: Nothing happens when you click to add product to the cart.
- Show popup: Popup will display when you click to add product to the cart.
- Show popup recommendations: Popup with some products recommend will show after you click add a product to the cart.
- Show hidden sidebar/dropdown: Cart sidebar or dropdown will display.
- Go to Cart page: You will be taken directly to the cart page.
3. Search Widget
- Search widget position: Here you can choose the position to show the search widget when you clicking on the search icon in the header.
– Disable: If you “Disable” it, you will be taken directly to the search page when you click on the search icon on the header.
– Hidden sidebar: The cart widget will shows at the right side as a popup.
– Full screen: It will show up as a popup in the middle of the screen.
– Dropdown widget in header: It will show right below the header.
- Use AJAX search: If you enable this option, when entering a keyword to search, the results will be displayed right below.
- Image search: Here you can select an aspect ratio, size and position of image on search widget.
- Unavailable products: Specifies whether to display results for unavailable products. The three possible options are show, hide, and last. Set to last to display unavailable products below other matching results. Set to hide to exclude unavailable products from the search results.
- Show Suggest Products: You can select a collection to display as suggested products directly below the search box.
- Show Search Hot Key: Fill in some existing keywords so that users can click to search by those keywords without having to enter.