If you’re looking to boost sales and convert skeptical leads into buyers, Testimonials section are the way to go. You can add and style testimonials easily. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Testimonials to any pages that you want.
From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Testimonials.
1. Testimonials Configuring
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Testimonials. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 13 title designs.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Enter a name of icon that you want to add. Go Line awesome to get more icons.
- Layout design: You can choose among Grid and Slider.
- This section also allows you to change Testimonials Designs and Space between Testimonials.
- Use loop: At the end of cells, wrap-around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Auto play speed in second: You can set the automatically time move on to the next slider. Set is ‘0’ to disable auto play.
- Visible: You can choose between Always/ Only hover.
- Besides, you can choose different styles and colors for Prev/Next buttons.
You can see this image below for details about the prev/next button:
- Enable Page dot:
- You also can choose different styles and colors for Page dot.
You can see this image below for details about the page dot:
- Enable parallax scroll: This option allows you to enable or disable parallax image when customers scroll.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.
2. Testimonials Item Configuring
- Author’s image: This option allows you to upload an author image.
- Text: Write content for testimonial item.
- Author: Enter the testimonial author’s name.
- Position: Enter the testimonial author’s position.
- Rating: Select the rating of the current testimonial item.
This video below is an example of how sections work after you’ve made all of the necessary changes.