This section allows you to display categories as tabs slider. For example, you may have three tabs, each tab for one collection, and you can use a slider on it. You can build any tab to show whatever collection you want. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Tab Collection Slider to any pages that you want.
From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Tab Collection Slider.
1. Tab Collection Configuring
1.1. Title Settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Collection banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 13 title designs.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Enter a name of icon that you want to add. Go Line awesome to get more icons.
1.2. General settings
- Tab: There are totally 13 tab designs.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
2. Tab Collection Slider Item Configuring
- Title block (optional): Enter the title of the tab collection item. Or you can leave empty to use the collection title that you select.
- You are allowed to upload a Collection for Tab collection. Moreover, you also can adjust Product per page, Space between products, Products per row (for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
- Product design: There are three choices for you, including Design 1, Design 1 (center), Design 2.
- Show product vendor: This option allows you to show/hide vendor for products.
Please visit this link learn more about the configured COUNTDOWN TIMER and DESIGN IMAGE on the section.
This video below is an example of how section works after you’ve made all of the necessary changes.