This section allows you to display products in a packery design and you can add products manually. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Packery Collection Manual to any pages that you want.
From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Packery Collection Manually.
1. Packery Collection Manually Configuring
1.1. Title Settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Collection banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 13 title designs.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Enter a name of icon that you want to add. Go Line awesome to get more icons.
1.2. General settings
- You can adjust Space between products, Products per row (for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them and set different values for mobile and desktop.
Please visit this link learn more about the configured COUNTDOWN TIMER and DESIGN IMAGE on the section.
2. Packery Collection Manually Item Configuring
- Title (optional): This block only appears in the admin editor. It’s as a key word reminiscent of the selected products.
- Choose Product (recommended): Select a collection that includes the product that you want to find. From here, you can easily find the product that you want to use. You can refer this video below.
- Choose Product (deprecated): Instead of finding product on Choose Product (recommended), you can select a product that you want to show here.
- Set is a featured product?: Enable this option to make the product that you select the featured product. It’ll display the image below.