This great section with several images is a great way to make your page look more professional. From the left sidebar > Add sections > Gallery. Then, you can choose the images to display on your store.
1. General configuring
- Layout design: There are 2 layouts: Grid (Default), and Packery (only active when you use Adapt to image).
- Action click: You can set no action or photo swipe each time click on the image.
- Aspect Ratio: There are several kinds of Ratio, please remind that Ratio Custom will be settings in General panel.
- Image alignment: You can set the alignment of the image on top, in the middle or at the bottom. Note: This option is not active when enable Adapt to image.
- Space between banners:
- Gallery columns for desktop, tablet, and mobile: Set how many images you want to show per row for desktop, tablet, and mobile here.
2. Design options
- Show copy shortcode: Copy shortcode only show on admin editor.
- Layout: You can select Container or Full width.
- Margin & Padding: You can adjust the Margin and Padding for both Desktop and Mobile devices.
3. Theme settings
- Use RTL: Tick on the “Use RTL” checkbox to enable RTL mode.