This section allows you to show collections. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Collection list Packery to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Collection list Packery.
1. Title settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Collection banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 10 title designs. Especially, you can add icon for Title design 7, add “See all” title for Title design 10.
2. General settings
- You are allowed to upload a Collection for Collection grid. Moreover, you also can adjust Product per page, Space between products, Products per row (for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
- Pagination: You can choose among Load more button, View all button, or None. If you choose Load more button, you can Show progress bar, use Button Round and Button Icon, change Design button. If you choose View all button, you can use Button Icon, change Design button.
- Product design: There are three choices for you, including Design 1, Design 1 (center), Design 2.
- Show product vendor: This option allows you to show/hide vendor for products.
- Product per row: This option allows you to change the number of product in a row for Desktop, Table, Mobile devices.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.