This section allows you to show a collection with a banner. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Collection banner to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Collection banner.
1. Collection banner settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Collection banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 10 title designs. Especially, you can add an icon for Title design 7, add “See all” title for Title design 10. Let watch this video to clarify them.
- You are allowed to upload a Collection for Collection banner. Moreover, you also can adjust Product per page, Space between products, Products per row (for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
- Product design: There are three choices for you, including Design 1, Design 1 (center), Design 2.
- Show product vendor: This option allows you to show/hide vendor for products.
If you want to use countdown timer, you must set them for your products first in Metafield and Product. Please read and follow this instruction.
- Use countdown timer: This option allows you to enable/disable count down timer for products.
- Use round countdown timer: It helps add radius for countdown background.
- Countdown design: Allows you to choose among five designs.
- Use equal height images? If you choose this option, all your portfolio images will be fixed to the same height and weight automatically.
- Moreover, you can change Aspect Ratio, Image Size, Image Position (The first value is the horizontal position and the second value is the vertical) for image.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
DESIGN MOBILE OPTIONS
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.
- Banner position: You can change banner from right to left or in contrast.
- Banner height: Helps you change heights for banner on Desktop, Tablet, Mobile devices.
This option only active when you have from 2 slide images (parent).
- Effect Slider: You can choose between slider and fade.
- Use loop: At the end of cells, wrap-around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Auto play speed in second: You can set the automatically time move on to the next slider. Set is ‘0’ to disable auto play.
PREV NEXT BUTTON, PAGE DOT SETTINGS
The same as Slider, this option only active when you have from 2 slide images (parent).
- Visible: You can choose between Always/ Only hover.
- Besides, you can choose different styles and colors for Prev/Next buttons.
- Enable Page dot:
- You also can choose different styles and colors for Page dot.
2. Collection banner blocks
You are allowed to add a maximum of 16 blocks.
2.1. Slide image (parent)
Collection banner > Add block > Slide image. Each image represents for one slide. You also can configure the images by clicking on them.
Collection banner > Add block > Heading. You can enter and change font, size, color for heading.
- If you want to change position for heading, back to Image slide (parent) > Scroll to Caption settings > Change.
2.3. Sub heading
Collection banner > Add block > Sub heading. This option allows you to enter and adjust Sub heading for banner.
Collection banner > Add block > Content. This option allows you to enter and adjust Content for banner.
Collection banner > Add block > Button. This option allows you to enter and adjust button for banner.
2.6. Custom HTML, Spacing
- Collection banner > Add block > HTML. This option allows you to enter HTML for banner.
2.7. Space between
- Collection banner > Add block > Spacing . This option allows you to add space for elements on banner.