This section allows you to show images with text. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Banner to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Banner.
1. Banner Configuring
1.1. Title Settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Style title: There are totally 7 title styles.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Enter a name of icon that you want to add. Go Line awesome to get more icons.
1.2. General settings
- This section also allows you to change Space between collections and adjust Aspect Ratio, Banner columns(Desktop, Table, Mobile). Please visit this link learn more about the configured Aspect Ratio on the section.
- Enable zoom image on hover? This option allows you to enable/disable zooming when you hover on images.
- Use text shadow: This option allows you to enable/disable the shadow property for text.
- This section also allows you to change color for Text, Overlay and adjust Overlay opacity.
You can see this video below to understand the details about the color, overlay and overlay opacity.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
2. Banner Item Configuring
You can add a maximum of 16 Collection blocks. This block allows you to add a collection, image, Text, Text 2, link, and adjust Open link in, Image Alignment, Banners design.
This video below is an example of how section works after you’ve made all of the necessary changes.