This section allows you to show images with text. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add Banner custom to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Banner custom.
1. Banner Custom Configuring
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtitle for Banner. Moreover, you also can change font for subtitle by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Style title: There are totally 7 title styles.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Enter a name of icon that you want to add. Go Line awesome to get more icons.
- Space between banner: This option allows you to change the space between each collection.
You can see the title settings and general settings details in this image below:
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.
You can see the design option and design mobile options details in this image below:
2. Banner Custom Item Configuring
You can add a maximum of 16 blocks of content to this section.
- This block allows you to upload an Image, Link to, and adjust Open link in, Banner width(Desktop, Table, Mobile).
- Content HTML: Enter content banner custom. HTML allowed.
- This section also allows you adjust Content vertical position, Content horizontal position and Text alignment for the content.
- You can change the color of the Text, Overlay and adjust the Overlay Opacity for the banner custom block.
This image below is an example of how section works after you’ve made all of the necessary changes.