All Shopify stores have a page with the URL
your-store.com/collections/all that lists all of the visible products in the store. By default, the title shown on this page is “Product”. This documentation will guide you how to change the title, selected products shown by sorting.
This is an example of Collection page title after changing:
Steps to create collection page with “accessories name”
- Step 1: From your Shopify dashboard, go to Products > Collections > Create collection
- Step 2: Enter “Accessories” as the title for the collection.
- Step 3: In the Collection type section, select Automated.
- Step 4: Select Product price from the first dropdown list.
- Step 5: Select is greater than from the second dropdown list.
- Step 6: Enter $0.
(Optional: To hide products that are out of stock, add the condition Inventory stock > greater than > $0)
- Click Save
Pay attention: If your link is changed automatedly by title, for example the title is “Accessories“, and the handle link is
your-store.com/collections/accessories. You have to change it back to
your-store.com/collections/all by these steps:
From Search engine listing preview > go to Edit website SEO > In the URL and handle text box, you should see a URL that ends in
/all> If the URL ends in something different, then change it to
/all> click Save.