This section allows you to show images with texts in columns. To add this section, from the left sidebar > Add section > Text Columns with Images 2.
1. Configure Text columns with images
1.1. Title settings
- You can add Heading title and Sub title then choose the Sub Text use font (set in Theme settings > Typography).
- Design Title: There are a variety of designs for you, please try each all.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Active only with Design 7 ( with line-awesome). You can click here to Get icons Line awesome. Tick on Use icon color primary? to use color primary.
1.2. General settings
You can change the Space between sections, Position content (Default or Alternative), Space between bottom image with content, Text alignment (Left or Center), Heading and Text font size, and Max width image.
1.3. Design options
- Layout: There are 2 layouts: Container, and Full width. Besides, you can also choose the background color for the layout.
- Margin & Padding: You can adjust the Margin and Padding for both Desktop and Mobile devices.
2. Column settings
- For each column, you can add an image, heading, subtext, config button and block width.