When customers visit your website by their phone, this section allows the toolbar to stick on mobile devices. To enable Sticky Toolbar Mobile, from Sidebar >Theme settings > General settings > Shop sections settings > Enable Sticky Toolbar Mobile
You can show text under these icons by clicking on section Sticky Toolbar Mobile > Show text under icon?
These are some blocks that are automatically set when you enable Sticky Toolbar Mobile. To change the title or remove it, click on the block that you want to adjust. To add more blocks, click on the arrow button next to Sticky Toolbar Mobile > Add block.
- Shop: You can add a link or a collection here (optional)
- Wishlist: In this block, Wishlist Local is set as default, if you want to change the Wishlist type, from Sticky Toolbar Mobile > Theme settings.
Note: Wishlist Account (Nitro Wishlist App) and Growave Wishlist have to be installed.
Note: It only appears when the page has ‘Filter’. If you want to add Filter, from Sections Sidebar > Theme settings > Collection Page > Filter settings > tick Shop filter.
- Compare: First, you have to enable compare function. Please go to Theme settings > General Settings > Compare settings > Enable compare
- Blog: Add a blog that you want to introduce to your customers here.
Note: It only shows when the page has a ‘Sidebar’. If you want to add Sidebar, from Sections Sidebar > Theme settings > Collection Page > Shop Sidebar > You can choose Sidebar Left/Right as you want.
- Menu: If you add Menu, it will be synchronized with Moblie Menu.
- Home: This block allows customers to back to the top of the page.
- Link Custom: You can add a link custom here.
All blocks mentioned before are only enabled to use the default icon, if you want to add your own icon or image, you can adjust in Link Custom (unlimited quantity).
For example, create your own Wishlist block like this: