1. Enable Newsletter popup
By using this option, you will increase interaction with your customers, as you can inform them about promotions or new arrivals, etc when they leave an email. To enable Newsletter Popup, from Sidebar > Theme settings > General settings > Shop section settings > Enable Newsletter Popup.
From Sidebar > Newsletter Popup.
2.1. Layout design
There are 2 designs for you to select, please look at these pictures to see the difference.
- Fix height image: This option is only active when using design 1.
- Fix height image on mobile and Show for mobile devices: You are enabled to show Newsletter popup on mobile devices and fix the image height for mobile.
2.2. Select page to display
There are many options, you can choose specific pages or all.
2.3. Show popup after settings
- Show after number of pages visited: You can choose how many pages user should change before popup will be shown.
- Popup version: If you change your promo popup you can increase its version to show the popup to all visitors again.
- Day next show (n): If you turn off the popup, it won’t appear again. By setting n days (e.g. 8 days), the popup will appear again 8 days after it was turned off
- Show popup after: You can choose show popup after Some time or after User scroll.
- Popup delay: Used for setting a certain amount of time to appear popup (in seconds), only active when use show after some time.
- Show after user scroll down the page: Set the minimum amount of pixels that users must scroll down before the popup appears.
2.4. Theme settings
- Use ‘Agree to terms and conditions’ checkbox: If you enable use ‘Agree to terms and conditions checkbox, it will appear a Terms and conditions page for you to put your link here. A page of Terms and conditions should be created in advance, you can go to Shopify Dashboard > Online store > Pages.
- Platform Email Marketing:
- Default: From Shopify Dashboard > Customers. Any customers who sign up will have an account created for them in Shopify.
- Omisend app: Go now.
- Klaviyo app: Go now. You can go to this link to get the ID: Get ID Then, paste it to “Klaviyo list ID” box
- MailChimp: Go now. You can get the MailChimp in here: MailChimp then paste it to “MailChimp form action URL” box.
In this block, add your image and see the result:
- Heading & Sub Heading: You can change the Heading and Sub heading content here.
- Newsletter Design: There are three designs for Newsletter, please look at the video below to see the difference.
- Button icon: If you show the Button icon, it will be like this:
- Text 2, Show “Do not show it anymore” and Text 3: You can enable/disable Show “Do not show it anymore” and change the texts here.