If you want customers to be able to view your products without having to go to the Product Page, you can enable the Product Quickview option on the Frontpage. This option allows customers to view all of your product details without being redirected to the Product page, allowing them to save time and have a better shopping experience in your store.
1. Enable Use Quickview option
Our Kalles theme has an option allow enable/ disable Quickview in Theme Settings. You can go to Theme Settings > Product Item Settings option to enable/ disable Product Quickview option. You guys can feel free to follow my GIF image below:
2. Product Quickview Options
2.1. Product Quickview
If you wanna preview the Product Quickview popup, you need to choose a product demo in the option below:
You can see the layout of the Quickview popup on the demo product to configure follow what you want.
2.2. Design Main Image
This option allows you to configure the layout of the product images on the Quickview popup.
- Aspect Ratio Main: You can choose the Image ratio in some options below. Change the image ratio to see the image layout change.
Example: Image ratio 1:1
Image ratio of website ASOS:
- Main Image Size: This option allows you to choose adjust the image size following the Image ratio. Image size Auto: The ratio will keep the height of the image and the Image size Full: the ratio will cut some parts of the image. You guys can see the GIF image below to see the difference in the layout when changing the Main Image size
- Main Image Position: This option allows you to configure the position of the main product image on the Quick view popup. The Kalles theme has 10 positions for you to choose, you can see in the image below:
2.3. Quickview Settings
In the Product Quickview bar, you can access the Product Quickview Settings in the option below:
The Quickview Settings have all features below:
- Choose a placeholder for the product that has no image: This option allows you to choose an image for the product that does not have the images yet. It only works with the Product does not have the images.
- Use RTL checkbox: Tick on this checkbox to enable RTL mode for the content of the Product Quickview popup
- checkbox: Tick on this checkbox to choose to show the first product image to become the featured image on the Quickview popup.
- Use New/ Sale Label checkbox: Tick on this checkbox to enable the New/ Sale label on the Product.
- Pick product variant: You can choose the action for the Product variant here. We have No pick, Pick first variant and Pick first available variant.
- Show incoming message
3. Product Quickview blocks
The Product Quick View has 18 blocks and those blocks will help you customize the Quickview popup so easily.
Those blocks have the same feature as the blocks in the Product Page > Product Summary option. With all blocks in the image above, you can build a complete layout that looks like the image below: