If you’re cooperating with other brands and you would like to showcase it on your home page, then Brand list is for you. To add this section, from the left sidebar > Add section > Brand list.
1. Configure Brand list
1.1. Title settings
You can add Heading title and Sub title then choose the Sub Text use font (set in Theme settings > Typography).
- Design Title: There are a variety of designs for you, please try each all.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Active only with Design 7 ( with line-awesome). You can click here to Get icons Line awesome. Tick on Use icon color primary? to use color primary.
1.2. General settings
- Layout design: You can choose the layout Grid or Carousel.
- Space between brands: Set the space of 30, 20, 10, etc. between the brands’ images.
- Brand columns on Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile: Set how many brands you want to show per row.
- Brand hover effects: You can add the effect to your brand list when hovering it.
1.3. Slider settings
- At the end of cells, wrap around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Autoplay Speed in second: Set is ‘0’ to disable autoplay.
- Pause Autoplay On Hover: Auto-playing will pause when the user hovers over the carousel.
1.4. Pre Next button, Page Dot settings
Please watch the video to know how to config Pre Next button, and Page Dot settings.
1.5. Design options
- Layout: There are 3 layouts: Container, Wrapped container, and Full width.
- Background color:
- Background image:
- Margin & Padding: You can adjust the Margin and Padding for both Desktop and Mobile devices.