The section Blog Posts allows you to automatically add those articles which have the same blog group without manually adding one-by-one. To add this section, from Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Blog Posts.
But first, please create these articles by going to your store admin page > Online store > Blog posts.
1. Configure Blog Posts
1.1. Title settings
- You can add Heading title and Sub title then choose the Sub Text use font (set in Theme settings > Typography).
- See All Title: Only working with design title 10.
- Design Title: There are a variety of designs for you, please try each all.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Active only with Design 7 ( with line-awesome). You can click here to Get icons Line awesome. Tick on Use icon color primary? to use color primary.
1.2. General settings
- Layout design, and Articles design: There are flexible choices to display these contents, please try each one.
- Blog & Articles per page: Select statistic blog and the number of articles per page to show.
- Pagination & Buttons: Please watch the video to know how to config the Pagination and buttons.
- Date format: There are different format options displayed for various languages.
- Articles columns on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile: Set how many articles you want to show per row.
In addition, you can enable/disable show short content, author, date, etc.
1.3. Slide settings
- At the end of cells, wrap around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Autoplay Speed in second: Set is ‘0’ to disable autoplay.
- Pause Autoplay On Hover: Auto-playing will pause when the user hovers over the carousel.
1.4. Pre Next button, Page Dot settings
Please watch the video to know how to config Pre Next button, and Page Dot settings.
1.5. Design image
Please watch the video to know how to design image.
1.6. Design options
- Layout: There are 3 layouts: Container, Wrapped container, and Full width.
- Background color:
- Background image:
- Margin & Padding: You can adjust the Margin and Padding for both Desktop and Mobile devices.
1.7. Theme settings
- Use RTL: Tick on the “Use RTL” checkbox to enable RTL mode.