This guide provides all of the necessary information to add and configure Blog Manual section.
1. Add Blog Manual
From the left sidebar > Add section > Blog Manual.
1.1. Add Article
You will see there are some Articles already added, you can add more articles as you want. Remember to create blog pages on Shopify admin backend > Blog posts first.
Then, please select the article to show.
2. Configure Blog Manual
2.1. Title settings
You can add Heading title and Sub title then choose the Sub Text use font (set in Theme settings > Typography).
- Design Title: There are a variety of designs for you, please try each all.
- Style 7 icon line-awesome: Active only with Design 7 ( with line-awesome). You can click here to Get icons Line awesome. Tick on Use icon color primary? to use color primary.
2.2. General settings
- Layout design, Articles design, and Date format: There are flexible choices to display these contents, please try each one.
- Articles columns on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile: Set how many articles you want to show per row.
In addition, you can enable/disable show short content, author, date, etc.
2.3. Slide settings
- At the end of cells, wrap around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Autoplay Speed in second: Set is ‘0’ to disable autoplay.
- Pause Autoplay On Hover: Auto-playing will pause when the user hovers over the carousel.
2.4. Pre Next button, Page Dot settings
Please watch the video to know how to config Pre Next button, and Page Dot settings.
2.5. Design image
Please watch the video to know how to design image.
2.6. Design options
- Layout: There are 3 layouts: Container, Wrapped container, and Full width.
- Background color:
- Background image:
- Margin & Padding: You can adjust the Margin and Padding for both Desktop and Mobile devices.
2.7. Theme settings
- Use RTL: Tick on the “Use RTL” checkbox to enable RTL mode.