In the Kalles theme version 3.x.x – support Shopify 2.0, you need to follow the instruction below to know how to configure Custom HTML with Metafield for in the Description Product tab.
To configure the Custom HTML with Metafields for your products, please go to Shopify Admin > Metafields option.
1. Add Metafield Custom HTML
You need to configure some options below:
- Name: You can add the name that you wanna show for the Metafield Custom HTML here. Example: I added the field Name is: Custom HTML.
- Namespace and key: You can add any keyword here. Example: You can add the key: my_fields.custom_html or any words you want.
- Description: You can add the Description for the Metafield Custom HTML here. In addition, this is not a required option, so you can choose to add a Description or not.
- Select Content Type: Please choose the content type is Text > Single Line Text or Multi-line Text. This is a required option, if you do not choose the content type is Text here, the Metafield cannot work correctly.
Actually, you guys can configure following my video below:
After configuring the Metafield done, please copy this key to add it to Customize in the next step:
2. Configure Metafields Custom HTML in Product
After configuring the Metafields in Settings > Metafields, next step, you need to go to Products > Open the Product that you wanna add the Metafields Custom HTML. Kindly follow my video below to know how to add the Metafield Custom HTML for the product.
3. Show Metafields Custom Tab in Customize > Product Page
You can follow my image below:
NOTE: If you don’t want show Metafield contents above for some products, please do not configure the metafield option in Products as the image below: