Do you want your product page have an attractive appearance like this: https://kalles-demo-2.myshopify.com/products/ribbed-crop-t-shirt-black
You want to sell more products at this time. You want to increase revenues, decrease inventory, and increase sales. It’s not too difficult if you use Bundle. Put yourself in the customers’ shoes. You want to buy some products, but you have a limited budget. Or perhaps you want to find some products but don’t know where to begin. Using Bundle will help customers easily get suggested and discounted products. The conversion rate will be pushed.
Important notes before create Bundle:
- If your Main Products is sold out, the Bundle WILL NOT show although you have followed all steps correctly.
- If the Products in package is sold out, they will be hidden automatically from the Bundle.
Step 1: Enable Frequently Bought Together outside
- From Sections Sidebar > Theme settings > Product Page > Navigate to Position Frequently Bought Together on Product feature > Choose Outside Description.
Step 2: Create a Menu
- From Shopify Admin > Online store > Navigation > Add Menu.
- Enter a random name for the Title. However, you have to copy handle link of the main product (the product has package) and paste it on handle of this Menu.
- Add Menu Items > Enter name of the product will be on package > Enter link that is link of the product.
Note: Where can you get handle link of main product? From Shopify Admin > Products > Search and Click on the main product > Navigate to Search engine listing preview > Copy URL handle.
Step 3: Add tags for main product
- Back to Shopify Admin > Products > Search and Edit main product > Navigate to Tags > Enter “fbtt4_main product handle” (for example fbtt4_copy-of-brigida-diamond-ring).