The About Us page not only provides information about the business, product, or service you are providing but also helps readers better understand the mission, vision, and development orientation of the business.
1. Create About us page
From Shopify dashboard > Pages > Add page. Then please add the title and the content (optional) for your page. Remember to Visible and select about_us as the Theme template.
2. Config About us page
In your Customize Theme > Pages > about_us.
2.1. Page heading
You can add an image for the background or use the background color. Moreover, it allows you to use the parallax effect, config background overlay and padding space for desktop and mobile.
Note: It won’t be active when you enable scroll parallax. You can config the background image position, edit the background image size, config option repeat and attach the image.
Moreover, you can add and change the title and description for the About us page.
2.2. Add blocks for this page
Kalles theme provides you with a number of flexible choices to support you config on the About us page. Please click on Add block to try them.
- Rich text, Rich text 2: With these two blocks, you can add the heading and content, custom the text alignment, and custom width for desktop and mobile device.
- HTML: You can use HTML block to show content instead of using Rich text like this:
- Social: You can also link to your store’s other social media platforms by adding Social. There are 2 social modes: Follow, and Share.
- Quote: This allows you to add content under the type of quote.
- Member: For each member, you can add their image avatar, name, position, and social accounts.
- Page content: It will show the content you added when creating the page in the Shopify backend setting.
Google map: You can also share your business location by adding a Google map block.