This guide will provide you with all the information you need to create a Store Location page in your theme.
Please kindly follow the instructions below to achieve it for your store.
1. How To Create A new Store Location Page
From Dashboard > Pages > Add New > Select Default template in Template field.
2. Add Kalles Map
- From Dashboard > Pages > All pages > select your Store Location page > Edit with elementor.
- Scroll down to Kalles Theme > drag and drop the Kalles Map into the page.
3. Configure Kalles Map
3.1. Configure Kalles Map’ Content
- Name: Enter the content of the name
- Location: Enter content of the location.
- Details: Enter the content of the details.
- Mapbox access token: Enter the key access token of the location that you want it to display on the map on the page. Please go to this link to get the key.
- Styles: There are totally 7 styles. You can select one of them.
- Zoom: Enter scale to be zoomed in when hovering over the map.
- Show search: Turn on this option to display search.
3.2. Configure Kalles Map’ Style
- General Style: You can change the Background color, padding for the Kalles Map section.
- Location Style: You can change the background color for the content. You can also adjust padding and typography for name, location, and any details in the content.