MyShopKit is a perfect app for creating Popups & Smartbars with a vivid settings editor.
1. Disable Newsletter popup
Firstly, to use Myshopkit, you have to disable the Newsletter popup. Please go to The4 Dashboard > Theme options > Popup > Newsletter popup > Turn off Enable Newsletter popup.
2. Install Myshopkit
If you have not installed this plugin, you can follow these steps: From the sidebar > Plugins > Add new.
3. Configure Myshopkit
After activating Myshopkit, it will appear Myshopkit Popup Smartbar Slideln Dashboard, then please select Popups > Create New popup.
You can choose between multiple goals based on your purpose.
There are a huge number of Templates corresponding with each Goal, you can try each and get the best fit.
- Content: In addition to the available contents such as Title, Text, Form Subscribe, you can add new elements like Paragraph, Heading, Divider, etc. and edit their contents.
- Edit the Wheel: You can change the appearance and Placement of the wheel. Then, with each slice, you can set the label, win text, discount code, colors, and win ratio.
- Background: It allows you to change the background image, color, and backdrop color.
- Display for visitors: Choose specific sort of visitors to display: All visitors, New visitors only, or Returning visitors only.
- Exit-Intent Popups to increase your conversion: Only visible on the desktop.
- Allow visitors to hide Popup: If you Enable this option, it will show a close button on the top right of the popup, and vice versa.
- Popup animation effect: Select the popup animation here.
- Add GDPR compliance Opt-In field: If you enable it, it will show the Term of service checkbox.
- Show Wooklit brand: You can enable/disable the brand here.
- Reopen Popup button: Button will show when Popup is closed.
You can choose which pages to display the popup and set After conversion, don’t display Popup to the Same Visitor for X days and After a Visitor closes Popup, don’t display it again to them for X days.
Discount code will be shown to Visitors if they catch the awards. The Message Title can be edited in (it’s named WinText). Please follow the video to add a discount code.
After adding code, you can change the content of Title, Submessage, Button, and Choose magic confetti.