If you’re looking to boost sales and convert skeptical leads into buyers, testimonials are the way to go. You can add and style testimonials easily.
1. Add Testimonial Carousel
- From Dashboard > Pages > All pages > select the home page you want to add Testimonial carousel > Edit with elementor.
- Scroll down to Kalles Theme > drag and drop the Testimonial Carousel into the page.
2. Configure Testimonial Carousel’ Content
2.1. Testimonial Item
- Rating: Select the rating of the current testimonial item.
- Content: Write content for testimonial item.
- Image: This option allows you to change the testimonial author picture
- Author Name: Enter the testimonial author’s name.
- Author Position: Enter the testimonial author’s position.
2.2. Slide Options
- Slides to Show: Allows you to select how many testimonials items you want to display on each screen size.
- Slides to Scroll: Allows you to select how many testimonials items will be scrolled on each swipe.
- Space Between: Allows you to select the space between testimonials items.
- Navigation: This option allows you to change the layout, position and direction of navigation arrows and dots.
- Pause on Hover: Allows pause autoplay when you hover on the Testimonial Item.
- Autoplay: Turn on this option to enable autoplay for the Testimonial element.
- Autoplay Speed: Enter a number to set the speed for the slide.
- Infinite Loop: This option allows you to add loop effect to your slide.
- Transition: This option allows you to change the transition effect. There are 2 options slide and fade. With the fade option there will be only one item being displayed at a time
- Transition Speed (ms): This option allows you to change transition speed when change from the normal design to hovered design.
3. Configure Testimonial Carousel’ Style
- Content Style, Name Style, Position Style: With these options, you can change the color and typography.