This wonderful section allows you to show images as different slides. You also can add texts, call-out buttons for them. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add the Slideshow to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add Slideshow.
1. Slideshow settings
- Section height: This section allows you to change height for slideshow. There are many choices for you to choose. If you choose Custom height, you can choose only for mobile, tablet, or desktop devices; and enter different height for them.
- Effect Slider: You can choose between Fade or Slider.
- Use loop: At the end of cells, wrap-around to the other end for infinite scrolling.
- Auto play speed in second: You can set the automatically time move on to the next slider. Set is ‘0’ to disable auto play.
- Visible: You can choose between Always/ Only hover.
- Besides, you can choose different styles and colors for Prev/Next buttons.
- Enable Page dot:
- You also can choose different styles and colors for Page dot.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.
2. Slideshow blocks
You are allowed to add a maximum of 16 blocks.
2.1. Image Slide (parent)
Slideshow > Add block > Slide image (parent). Each image represents for one slide. You also can configure the images by clicking on them.
Slideshow > Add block > Text. You can enter and change font, size, color for text.
- If you want to change position for text, back to Image slide (parent) > Scroll to Caption settings > Change.
Slideshow > Add block > Button. This option allows you to enter and adjust button for slideshow.
Slideshow > Add block > HTML. This option allows you to enter HTML text for slideshow.
2.5. Image (child)
Slideshow > Add block > Image (child). This option allows you to enter an image text for each slide. Besides, you can also adjust width, space, etc. for it.
2.6. Countdown timer
Slideshow > Add block > Countdown timer. This option allows you to enter date, and also change size, designs for countdown.
2.7. Space between and Space HTML
- Space between: Slideshow > Add block > Space between. This option allows you to change space for both mobile and desktop.
- Space HTML: Slideshow > Add block > Space between. This option allows you to add space for a slide, you can adjust width, color, space top, space button, etc.