This section allows you to show FAQs under accordion type. It is usually located on Home Page. However, Shopify 2.0 allows you to add FAQs to any pages that you want. From Theme Custom > Go to Add section > Search and add FAQs.
1. FAQs settings
- You are allowed to enter Heading and Subtext for FAQs. Moreover, you also can change font for subtext by clicking on Sub Text use font.
- Title design: There are totally 10 title designs. Especially, you can add icon for Title design 7, add “See all” title for Title design 10.
- Design FAQs: You can choose between two available designs.
- Enable active first faq? If you choose this option, the first FAQ will be opened automatically.
- Enable parallax scroll? You can enable it or not.
- You can also change background for FAQs section by uploading an image or changing background color.
This option allows you to change color for each specific part in the section.
- Layout: You can choose between Container and Full width. Besides, you can also choose background color for layout.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them.
- Margin, Padding: You are allowed to change both of them for mobile devices.
2. FAQs content
You are allowed to add a maximum of 16 content blocks.
From Theme custom > FAQs > Add block > FAQ. This option allows you to add question and answer for FAQs.
2. Break column
From Theme custom > FAQs > Add block > FAQ. This option allows you to divide FAQs to different columns.