1. Filter by Tags
This option allows customers to search for products by selecting specific tags. Make sure your product has tags such as Color, Material, etc.
1.1. Enable filter by tags
From Sidebar > Theme settings > Collection Page > Filter settings > Enable Shop filter. In Filters type, choose Filter by tags.
1.2. Add tags
From Shopify admin page > Products > All products then select the product you want to add tags. Tags must start with group- and look like group-TAG-NAME where TAG-NAME can be anything you choose, group is a keyword.
Works: color-Blue or color_Blue
Doesn’t work: colors-Blue, colors_Blue, colorBlue
1.3. Config Filter by Tags
You can add multiple blocks from Filter by tags on the Sidebar. Each block will correspond to a group tag that you attach to the product.
It has already set the filters for By Brand and By Color, add other Tags from your goods and change content with the By Other block.
- Hidden block: If checked block will be set to hidden.
- Filter by categories title: Named follows the tags you’ve added, i.e By Material.
- Filter key word: Please enter group here.
- Design block filter: There are 3 design, try each and select the one you
2. Shop sidebar
If you choose Filter by tags, it will correspond to the Sidebar shop.
2.1. Enable Shop sidebar
To enable Shop sidebar, from Theme settings > Collection page > show sidebar on the Left or on the Right.
Sidebar size: You can set different sizes for your shop pages sidebar. There are 3 options: Small, Medium, and Large.
- Use hidden sidebar: If you enable this option, the Sidebar won’t display on the Collection page but will display a button Sidebar to show.
- Space top sidebar: You can adjust the space between texts. Only active when disabling hidden sidebar.
From Section Sidebar > Sidebar Shop . The blocks here are all available for use.
Whenever you add block, it will automatically display Sort by at the top of the Sidebar Shop (fixed).
- Categories: This option allows you to show collections that are available in your store.
- Text: The content you create can be used to introduce your brand to customers.
- Shipping & Delivery: You can provide some summary information about your Shipping & Delivery policy.
- Featured products: You can choose the collection you want to show, and change the title, such as Sale Products, New Arrival, etc.
- Recent post: Choose a blog post to show here.
- Custom HTML: Select a page to show here.
- Instagram feed via App: This block is used for linking your Instagram account with your store. Firstly, you need to install Section Feed App to use this section.
- Instagram feed: You can set up the feed in the same way you would with Instagram via App, but rather than installing the App, you will link your Instagram account via the API. Please read the instruction here to get Instagram Access Token with ease.
- By Brand, By Color, By Other: Similar to Config Filter by Tags, you can scroll up and follow the instructions.