This option allows customers to search for products by selecting specific options. Make sure your product has options such as Size, Color, Material, etc.
1. Filter by product options.
The filtering function in this section allows customers to find products within specific categories.
1.1. Enable filter by product options.
From Sidebar > Theme settings > Collection Page > Filter settings > Enable Shop filter. In Filters type, choose Filter by product options.
Note: Filter product options will be empty for collections that contain over 1000 products.
1.2. Add filters
You can go to Navigation from the Shopify admin page to add the filter you want or click on the link which was posted here.
You can choose the filters here from the multiple options available.
1.3. Popup Filters Style
From Theme settings > Collection Page > Filters settings > Popup filters style, you can choose Default or Popup sidebar.
- Enter filter label: If you want to have style color. Separate by a comma, i.e “label1, label2, label3”.
2. Shop sidebar 2
The Shop sidebar 2 will be displayed if you use Filter product by options.
2.1. Enable Shop sidebar
From Theme settings > Collection Page > Shop sidebar.
- Shop sidebar: You can display Shop sidebar on the Left or on the Right of the collection.
- Sidebar size: You can set different sizes for your shop pages sidebar. There are 3 options: Small, Medium, and Large. You can watch this video to see the difference.
- Use hidden sidebar: If you enable this option, the Sidebar won’t display on Collection page but will display a button Sidebar to show.
- Space top sidebar: You can adjust the space between texts. Only active when disabling hidden sidebar.
From Section Sidebar > Sidebar Shop 2. The blocks here are all available for use.
- Product Categories: This option allows you to show categories that are available in your store.
- Text: The content you create can be used to introduce your brand to customers.
- Shipping & Delivery: You can provide some summary information about your Shipping & Delivery policy.
- Filter by product options: Besides Enable Filter by product options section, you can also add it as a block in Sidebar Shop 2.
- Featured products: You can choose the collection you want to show, and change the title, such as Sale Products, New Arrival, etc.
- Recent post: Choose a blog post to show here.
- Custom HTML: Select a page to show here.
- Instagram feed via App: This block is used for linking your Instagram account with your store. Firstly, you need to install Section Feed App to use this section.
- Instagram feed: You can set up the feed in the same way you would with Instagram via App, but rather than installing the App, you will link your Instagram account via the API. Please read the instruction here to get Instagram Access Token with ease.