1. Create a Blog posts category
From Shopify Admin > Navigate to Online Store > Blogs post > Manage Blogs > Add blog > Enter title, and from Template suffix, remember to choose Portfolio.
2. Create Portfolio content
Back to Shopify Admin > Navigate to Online Store > Blogs post > Add blog post > Enter information for article (portfolio item in this case) such as title, content, special image > Choose a blog which created in Step 1 and enter tag if you are about to use for filter.
3. Configuration on Theme Customize
From Theme Custom > Go to Portfolio > Now you can custom your Portfolio.
3.1. Portfolio heading settings
Portfolio settings will show when you click on portfolio heading.
- You can enable/disable Portfolio heading by clicking on Show Portfolio heading.
- Back ground image: This option allows you to upload a background image from your devices.
- Use scroll parallax: When you scroll down, you background image will be sticky.
- Besides, you can change background color, background overlay, padding space, (both mobile and desktop) for background.
If you don’t choose Scroll Parallax, you can config these features bellow:
- Background Image Position: You can choose among various position.
- Background Repeat: This option allows you to choose among different types. Click here to know how to repeat background image.
- Background Size: This option allows you to choose among different types. Click here to specify image sizes.
- Background Attachment: This option allows you to choose among different types. Click here to specify whether the background images are fixed or scroll with the rest of page.
3.2. Portfolio heading content
You can change the Title and Description for this.
3.3. Portfolio settings
- Portfolio Width: You can choose among three styles, including Default, Wide (1600px), and Full width.
- Layout design: You can choose between two styles Masonry and Default.
- Besides, you can adjust Portfolio per page, Space between portfolio.
- Pagination: You can choose between Default and Load more button. If you choose Load more button, you can show Progress bar and Button pagination radius, and change it style by Button pagination style.
- Portfolio columns: You can choose the number of columns for portfolio (for mobile, tablet, desktop devices).
- Use equal height images? If you choose this option, all your portfolio images will be fixed to the same height and weight automatically.
- Moreover, you can change Aspect Ratio, Image Size, Image Position (The first value is the horizontal position and the second value is the vertical) for image.
You can adjust filter by tags the same as Filter by tag for blog. Click here to know more.