T-Lab is a regular app, and a good choice if you’re wondering about a vast of translation apps for your Shopify store. It’s free and easy to install but needs to associate with many different steps to show. Please follow this article to figure it out.
Step 1: Configuring Language in Shopify Admin
- From Shopify admin > Settings > Languages > Add language > Add languages > Publish all languages that you want to show on your store.
- However, the languages that you have published couldn’t be added to Markets yet. That is the reason why all languages can’t show on your domain. Please back to Settings > Markets > Manage a market > Click on Manage of Domains and languages > Choose domain > Tick on the languages. Now, all languages are shown on your domain but not translated yet.
Step 2: Install T-Lab App
- Go to this link to Install.
- Then, you need to integrate this App automatically by these steps: From Translation Lab – AI Translate > Switchers > Basic (language) > Custom position > Save.
If then, you wanna remove this App, please go to Switchers to remove intergration to remove all codes added.
Step 3: Translate
- From T Lab App > Languages > Check and make sure that all languages are added and published here.
- Important: Please Turn off “Browser language detection” in the top bar. If you turn it on, your store will have an error when switching to other languages.
- Please go to Auto Translate to translate some parts automatically, then, you must go to Translations to translate the rest.
Step 4: Configuring on Theme custom
- Theme settings > Languages & currencies > Show Language selector.
- From Theme custom now, go to Theme settings > Translation Lab > Disable Language Switcher to Show Language Selector on the top bar.