Free shipping bar will help you give free-ship for your beloved customers when their spending for your store achieves to a specific amount (you can adjust the amount by yourself).
You have to set Shipping rate on Shopify first, if you choose a random product and add on Product shipping amount without adding rate. Free shipping bar still show but your customers can’t get free shipping when go to checkout. Let’s follow all steps below.
1. How to set Shipping rate?
- Step1: In your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery > From Shipping choose Manage rates > Add Rate. Regarding add rate, there are two choices for you. You can set different rates for Domestic and Rest of world.
- Step2: Then choose Set up your own rates > Enter Rate name that customers will see at checkout > Enter Rate price, leave 0 to free shipping.
- Step3: Add conditions > You can choose between Item weight and Order price > Enter minimum and maximum weight or price > Done.
2. Config in product
- Step1: From Shopify Admin > Products > Add Product.
- Step2: Enter name of product (Random) > Enter price (The same as minimum price on shipping rate) > Quantity equals 0 > Product status Active > Save.
3. Config in theme settings
From Theme settings > Other settings > Free shipping minimum amount > Change product
- You can choose to show the free shipping bar or not. If you choose this option, you can choose many designs.
- Show confetti when got free shipping? If you choose this option, when you get free shipping, confetti will show up as in the above video.
4. Remove “Amount shipping” product from collection
As you know, we have one product that has a price that will be set for Free shipping features, so you will face one issue that makes customers confused when this product is showing on the collection page.